Granite Countertop RenewalPurely Clean Chem-Dry can clean, seal, and polish your granite countertops!
Granite Renewal Treatment
Granite is a beautiful substance that will gradually lose its shine over time because a granite surface is sensitive to wear and tear. Sealants are commonly used after the countertops are installed to help mitigate this. However, the sealant itself can start to wear thin, allowing liquids to seep into the granite’s surface. That’s why you need to have your granite frequently cleaned and resealed.
While there are many do-it-yourself options out there, they typically involve abrasive procedures and products that can damage the granite and ruin the finish. We know that granite countertops are not a cheap investment so proper maintenance is a must to get the most out of them. That’s why Purely Clean Chem-Dry offers a specialized treatment to help your granite surfaces look new again.
Healthy Granite Cleaning
Our granite countertop renewal process works by penetrating deep inside granite’s porous surface to:
- Remove germ-spreading bacteria
- Eliminate dirt and grime
After the deep clean, we apply a sealant to the surface. This aids in keeping bacteria away and in restoring the shine of your countertops. Our technicians use green certified cleaning solutions and powerful deep-cleaning equipment to safely remove the dirt and build-up.
Clean, Protect, and Seal Granite Surfaces in Springfield
Our certified Chem-Dry technician will take the time to complete a thorough granite countertop renewal service, typically in four steps:
1. Clean & Scrub. Chem-Dry’s proprietary Granite Countertop Cleaning Solution will remove built-up germs, dirt, and grime from your countertops without abrasive scrubbing that can damage the surface. And because our solution is non-toxic, you can be sure your family is safe and your home will be cleaner and healthier when we’re done.
2. Remove Residues. Once we’ve cleaned the surface, we’ll remove any residues from the granite countertop with our Granite Countertop Residue Remover.
3. Seal. In the next phase, we apply a small amount of our Granite Countertop Sealer. Our sealer will dry in 3-5 minutes, not hours. The sealer penetrates the granite surface leaving you with a powerful layer of protection for your countertops.
4. Polish. Our final phase is the polish. We use our proprietary Granite Polish that will leave your countertops refreshed and revitalized, with a bright, beautiful shine that you’ll enjoy for months and years to come.
Whether it’s in the kitchen, bathroom, family room or even outdoors, granite deserves to sparkle and shine. It can be a challenge to try and keep it cleaned properly yourself without damaging the beautiful surface. You can trust Purely Clean Chem-dry to take on the challenge for you. We’ll provide a deep granite cleaning and renewal to leave you with revitalized granite counters and a healthier home.
Tested And Proven Results
Our granite countertop renewal treatment will help you to fall in love with your granite countertops all over again. We’ve tested the effectiveness of our Granite Renewal Process in multiple homes and have compiled important data to help us create the most effective formula. Through experimentation, we found that our Granite Countertop Renewal process, in conjunction with a sanitizer, removes an average of 98.4% of bacteria from granite countertops.
Serving all of Greene County, Barry County, Christian County, Stone County, Taney County, and Lawrence County, MO, including: Springfield, Ozark, Sparta, Branson, Nixa, Bradleysville, Clever, and the surrounding areas.
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Sun: 7:00 am - 10:00 pm